Resp. geol. Sartini & eng. Menardi
Gruppo Ingegneria Torino S.r.l. offers innovative solutions to identify and resolve the main problems that characterize the sites object to planning and construction of civil and environmental infrastructures.
Taking advantage of the use of modern scientific and technical tools, the Group carries out complex 2D and 3D modeling works.
The services offered include:
- – Risk identification and their solution
- – Simulation models of slope stability
- – design of the containment works of excavation
- – provisional and definitive consolidation of land even in fractured media
- – Design of reinforced soil retaining walls and slopes
- – Geological and geotechnical monitoring
The Group counts among its members scientific advisors, university researchers and professors such as: Monica Barbero (Geotechnics, Polytechnic of Turin), Corrado Fidelibus (Geomechanics, CNR) and Fabrizio Barpi (Construction Science, Polytechnic of Turin).